Monday, January 4, 2010

Coffee, Anyone?

I live literally 25 steps from the Kings location and I can smell the aroma of of the beans being made into a fresh cup of coffee just for me. I love this coffee and the price is right for me. But the one thing that I don't like about this location especially is the attitude or feeling I get from the staff. They treat you like a wannabe barista and that you have no knowledge of any coffee concoction. I do agree with the other review of "Soup Nazi". Just order fast, tip out and step to the side. I went regularly when I first moved here but now I only go when I have no coffee in the house and I am in desperate need for a "fix".
Caffe Fantastico on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me! Love finding new blogs. British Columbia, ah, someday I will visit that lovely land. Just this morning I asked my co-worker if he purchased more coffee filters yet...since he's out, I haven't had that lovely coffee aroma to welcome me to work each day! Coffee or bread, can't decide which smells better...

    ReplyDelete