Sunday, November 22, 2009

Went for a walk today.


I walked around early this morning. Had a great little breakfast on Cook St., a coffee at Moka then back home through Fernwood. I moved here for the all the wrong reasons but I stay for at least three that I can think up.
My first reason is nature and the environment. There is the most interesting plant life here. With the mild moist weather there is also moss almost everywhere. You walk down any street and you will find a tree or bush that is interesting or worth picture taking.
Along with the fresh air in the middle of downtown, there are also "mountains" and wheatfields. From one extreme landscape to another is what you will find here. A new experience or sight of natures path to discover.
And that is why I stay.
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment